Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Then there was you

I'm in another low.  Ever since the new calendar was hung on it's nail I seem to have crashed. Will I ever get used to this ride?  I should be used to it after a year and a half, but I'm really not. 

I was driving home from the grocery store on the 1st and suddenly started crying.  I feel so removed from you and the reality of it all slammed into my head, as it does from time to time.  I cried that I haven't had a sign from you in so long and I kept saying 'I need to see you, I need to see you, I just need to see you'.  It's been four or five months since anything really struck me as a message from you.

I pulled into the yard and parked, sat for a minute gathering the strength to carry my purchases up the long flight of stairs, then got out of the car.  The very first thing I noticed was the very distinct call of Mr. C, your bird.  The bird that for me represents a visit from you.  I frantically looked around until I spotted him and I smiled and laughed through my tears.  You came.  You finally came to see me and just mere minutes after I was begging to see you.  

You have no idea how dumbstruck I was.  How do you do that?  I look out the window almost every day looking for Mr. C but he's never here anymore.  He's always been here and suddenly he was just gone.  

And then you came.  Thank you babe, I am so very blessed to have you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are the times I believe they come to us when the energy is at such a high tensile strength. There is something much more to this life than we can decipher and though I beg for the revelation it is not to be.

    I have had strong signs too. It's just they are so far in between that I begin to fall from that high and I deteriorate. In my prior life I toyed with what some call kooky, and some of which I agree might be kooky, things like ouija, astrology, meditation etc. but never yet have I been as taken over as I am now in the quest to know, to have proof, to reattach to that which I knew as the love of my life.

    The questioning is deep and broad and at times, not traversable, but I still stand. At which point I end up in conflict because I do not have the answer. We do not have the answer. How can that be enough? Eventually I've always gotten my answer. So I keep searching. We keep searching. Why can I not be content with what is?

    ReplyDelete