Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Thursday, October 3, 2013

September 17th

Was reading your last texts to me last night...from the 4th when I left you sitting in the yard while I drove GiGi to Britt's. I was taking too long to come back and you missed me...heh. Well babe, I missed you too and I hurried as fast as I could to get back to you. I have some from Evelyn too...she saw us out the window when we arrived on Rocky Neck, remember? HA, directing us via text on when to turn right, or turn left...and turn around when we walked the wrong way. You were so, so excited to be there. You were like a little kid upon first walking through the gates of Disney. You wanted to move us there...lol. Overzealous was the word I think I used at breakfast after you described the whole plan that took you 3.6 minutes to devise. LOL We hadn't even had our first bite of the Cinco De Mayo omelettes before you announced your plan to skip work the next day because we were sleeping over. We had only been on the Neck for 45 minutes at that point, we were just beginning our journey. You were on cloud 9...all we could do was watch and listen with big stupid grins on our faces...you were on a roll.

Yeah...I was reading and reminiscing and wondering when the day will come that I can smile more and cry less when I think of you. I miss you in a way that words can't describe and I will hurry as fast as I can to get back to you...please wait for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment