Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Thursday, October 3, 2013

September 18th

I went from hearing 'I love you' about seven times a day to zero times a day.

I went from talking to you once, twice, sometimes three times an hour to zero times.

I went from being hugged about five times a day to zero times a day.

I went from several texts an hour, every day to zero.

I went from holding hands every night while we watched tv to zero.

I went from falling asleep holding your hand to falling asleep crying.

I went from being a happy, in love, wife with hopes and dreams for a long life ahead of us to a broken, in love, widow with the prospect of a long lonely life ahead of me. I don't know how to do this without you my David, in the blink of an eye everything I have known just stopped. It all just stopped...

No comments:

Post a Comment