Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, October 11, 2013

Ten Steps Back...

It's been a bad couple of days for me, seems every time I take a step forward I am suddenly ripped back ten steps. 

I'm afraid I'm not doing so well baby. I try, I'm trying, but I'm just so exhausted.
 I feel like all of the life has been drained from me yet I still have to figure out how to move, step by step.

I miss me, the me I've always been, the me I will never be again.
 I feel I died too that day, but somehow didn't leave my body and was left behind. 

There are so so many layers of loss and grief here David, and it is all just too heavy. 
 I'm getting very discouraged...please be with me love, please help me be strong for one more day.

 I'm so in love with you my David and I need you here with me. 
I want you here with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment