Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Thursday, January 16, 2014

You are made of the sea and the stars


Everyone who terrifies you is sixty-five percent water.

And everyone you love is made of stardust, and I know sometimes you cannot even breathe deeply, and the night sky is no home, 

and you have cried yourself to sleep enough times that you are down to your last two 
percent, but

nothing is infinite,

not even loss.

You are made of the sea and the stars, and one day

you are going to find yourself again.

- F. Butler 



A friend sent me this today...I find it haunting and beautiful all at once.  

I believe that there are times when you will read a verse or hear a song that touches on the precise feeling that you have and it is like the universe is saying to you '...I know.'  

I did not come across this quote on my own, a friend of the same name did and she thought of me.  I've been feeling, with my head so full and fast and furious that you cannot get through to me...but maybe, just maybe,  you found a way.

I choose to believe...in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment