Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, June 14, 2013

May 26, 2013

Good morning love.  I opened my eyes at 6:30 and immediately shut them, I wasn't ready to face the day...and then I drempt of you!  We were sitting on the couch eating...there was a plate of sandwiches, 2 halves for you and 2 halves for me.  I ate one and then sat back...you ate one...then two...then three, and I'm just looking at you like...REALLY???  So I called you a pain in the ass and got up to go in the other room and you chased me and I kept telling you to get away from me because you ate my food and of course you didn't listen and you chased me all the way into the bathroom.  It felt so normal...GOD I miss you so very much.  You can eat all my food always if you will just come back.  I had just yesterday said several times that I do not EVER, and I have not YET had a dream about you or seen you in a dream.  And then this...thank you for being near me my David, I haven't seen you in 3 weeks. xoxo


My page

3 weeks.

Today is a significant day...3rd week anniversary...this is what I saw in the floor of the tub.  I choose to believe!






Lonely and bored and it's 5 O'clock somewhere...time for a pomtini!  



David's page

Calling it a day lover...Did my best to keep it together throughout the day...as always...but it is harder than you would think.  The tears sit just on the edge of falling and my heart feels as though it is 100 times bigger than it should be...I'm in real pain and instead I laugh, I want to lay down and die and instead I joke, I want to be with you so desperately and instead I am here. Time keeps going...yet time fixes nothing...I am still looking for you, I am still waiting for you, I am still loving you and I am still without you.  3 weeks today...thank you for checking in, (now I know why you chased me into the bathroom ;)...) thank you for being near...thank you for loving me.  Until I see you again...me



Eve's page

Your turn Evelyn...come to me sistah...come tell me you are okay.  You have been gone 3 weeks today.  Love and miss my friend...  

Goodnight...sleep tight...pleasant dreams to you.  Make a wish...blow a kiss...may all your dreams come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment