Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, June 21, 2013

June 15, 2013

Morning my David...restless night without you again...very rough night actually, cried myself to sleep.  This just can't be real, this just can't be my life now...my life is with you and you aren't here.  How am I supposed to do this without you, this isn't what we planned, this isn't what we talked about...I'm not supposed to be without you.  This isn't what I want dammit.  God this isn't what i want.  I want you.


Hi again...heard from Gigi...I wasn't home, but she left a message...she was getting on the ship and said she couldn't call until the ship comes back to the U.S.  UGH.  Please travel with her babe...I need her home safe.
We had a good time at Kate's today...maybe you heard us laughing.  I love you David, I'm not doing too well here.  Watch over us best you can. Goodnight.   xoxo




Eve's Page

Where are you sister?  I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment