Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 13th

I got your sign and I'm dumbstruck.  I'm still working with this one...It's big.  I know I said "if you send me this one sign I will never doubt again", but it's just so unbelievable to me.  And with GiGi home, I immediately thought maybe she did it.  But why?

The next day GiGi left with friends for the day.  I was working on the laptop and started thinking about yesterdays 'message'.  I jumped up and went into the bathroom and started slamming the door...loud.  I wanted to see if the motion and force would make the bolt come out on it's own.  I did this for about 5 minutes and nothing happened.  Well, the bolt didn't budge, but something else happened.  

You see, on the bathroom floor had been a little tiny white dot, it had been there for two days...it wasn't much bigger than what a hole punch would make and it wasn't like me to notice something on the floor and just leave it, but I did.  I had, for two days.  Now, at this particular moment in time, after slamming the door in experimentation I looked down at the white dot.  It was no longer white.  Now it was the number 5...the number 5 in my world, our world, is extremely significant.  You died on the 5th day of the 5th month.  

And that is how I came to believe that you put the bolt out, you left me that sign and you left the next one in case there was even a hint of doubt left...which there was.  Now there is not.  I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.  I'm truly in awe.   And I believe completely with every fiber of my being.

I miss you greatly David...Life without you is not a life...it is merely an existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment