Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 3rd

Today I hid from the world...I showered, plucked my eyebrows...well, mowed really, talked to Mom, spent 8 hours looking in the fridge/freezer trying to figure out what to eat and in the end just ordered a pizza.  I'm just not feeling I want to be in the kitchen, I'm not wanting to cook.  Not anymore.

Finding myself struggling baby, I guess it's to be expected from time to time.  I guess I need to have my moments, they scare me though.  I can't let them take hold, I have to walk through to the other side as quick as I can.  I'm afraid of being there too long.

I love you David, please be near me and help me through right now.

Goodnight my love.


For you my love...and for Evelyn

"I love thee to the level of every day's most quiet need, by sun and candle light...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life."


-Elizabeth Barrett Browning



No comments:

Post a Comment