Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 5th

Calm, peaceful day, stayed home again trying to regain some footing...the last few days really kicked my ass.  Sat in the yard, for the first time since you left, and read my kindle.  First time I was able to do something we did so often together...I had GiGi out there with  me so maybe I cheated a little.  Anyway...time for me to call it a day and climb into our bed.  I love you David...see you when I see you.

xoxo

To Evelyn...Hello my friend.  It is an incredibly beautiful day and thinking of you just now made me smile huge and then in the next breath cry.  I miss you terribly and I think of you every minute I'm awake.  I can not believe it has been 3 months, for me it still feels like yesterday.

I love you my girlfriend...Peace to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment