Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 6th

Good morning my love...made it through!

Fell asleep early, 1am as opposed to 3:30...I think that's good for a change.  The thing I talked to yo about, the thing I've been struggling with...all I can say is I've done my best, I've done no wrong, I've tried and it is what it is I guess.  It's not what I would have chosen, but...In the past we had discussed this subject in great length.  You tried to explain, to get me to understand and I didn't fully, I didn't see it...now Iget it, boy do I ever...I'm starting to get a lot of things.  And all I can do is be sorry that is has been this way for you for so long and hug you in my heart...tight.

I love you my beautiful husband

No comments:

Post a Comment