Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 1st

I went to a wake tonight...another wake.  I knew it would be hard, I tried to prepare myself, I went with some friends.  We walked in, first I found my friend who's father we were here for and then my eyes went to the front of the room and that is when it happened.  All sound left me and the panic tried to take hold.  I stuck to Kristen like glue and just kept looking at him.  It was not you and I just kept focusing on that...then I was fine.  I did it and I'm proud of me.  I so wanted to be there for my friend but was afraid I couldn't do it...but I did.

Too much sadness in too short a time, it sure makes you see that all we really are promised is this minute and we have to make damn sure it is one rockin kick ass minute at that...

I love you my David, my boyfriend, my husband.  Oh how I do, I cry so much for you but that is okay I guess...they say it cleanses the soul.  Goodnight baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment