Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Thursday, August 8, 2013

July 30th

Oh David...I so desperately need a break from the pain of death and dieing.  In my world, which feels very small these days, there have been 5 or so deaths that have happened and it is hitting me hard.  It's just so hard to process it all sometimes and when it gets 'backed up' in my head, well,  it becomes extremely overwhelming and one situation just melds into another until finally I am just a freaking mess...still and again.

Debi lost her Daddy last night, you and Eve need to go find him and hug him and welcome him...he just lost the fight for his life.

Peace my husband...I miss you baby.


I love you and I'm signing off...another long day without you.  And no, it is no easier, if you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment