Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Thursday, August 8, 2013

July 31st

Well, another day at the lake with our best friends babe, it's just never the same without you...Evelyn either.  This new life we were creating with the people we chose, and who chose us, to come along for the ride...well I'm sticking to it love but we all feel the change, we all feel the pain and we all miss you two in an awful way.  I know you'll be near, you always are.  The signs you have managed to send me are iffefutable and pwerful.  Right from the beginning you have done such a beautiful job with your messages and letting me know you are withb me and I'm so very proud of you for it.

It is a beautifyl day and I am going to have fun with our people...yes I am.  I love you my David.


Well that's done...another fun day with the family we chose so many years ago...we laughed, we ate, we swam and we drank...and of course no day would be complete without yours truly busting out in tears.  I just can't seem to get used to this new way of being.

I love you my boyfriend.   Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment