Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, July 26, 2013

June 29th

Hi lover, it's morning again, another day here.  I slept ok last night...my last thought before sleep came was, the realization that of our 3 wedding anniversaries, we had spend not one of them together, I was always in AR.  Odd how that worked out.  Spent a long time on the phone with Kate...and we have a request...SEND HELP!!!!!  This year, so far, is sucking the life out of us and we need some good to come from it all...so if you and Evelyn could get on that we would be very thankfyl.  Okay?  Great!  Thanks baby...xoxo


The depths of how much I miss you are astounding.  I think about you every minute of my day.  And now it is time to call it a day...goodnight my love.  See you when I see you!  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment