Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, July 26, 2013

July 26th

Gave blood yesterday babe...they've been calling us to do so for a few weeks now.  I had to tell them to take you off the list and stop calling/sending cards for you.  It's what I do now...It's amazing how many job offers you are getting too, they just keep coming and I have to keep giving my speech...It's what I do now.  I've gone to all the job boards you were on and tried to remove you but I guess they haven't done it.  I tried to think of everything but things just don't keep up I guess.  So, now I hide from the phone...if I don't know the number it doesn't get answered.  Sure as hell hope Ed McMahon doesn't call.  I wish you would call...oh how I wish.

Very lonely for you David...my heart is broken.  The pain is real and it is deep.




No comments:

Post a Comment