Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, July 26, 2013

July 6th

Have you ever read the newspaper or seen a bit on the news about some horrible tragedy that a person is living through?  Have you ever then looked up how to contact that person and reach out to them just because you were compelled to do so by what you read?  I, for one, have never done this...reached out in this way...but complete strangers are doing it for me.  It is just the most unbelievable thing to me.  I am hearing things like...I was in Boston visiting family and read about your tragedy in the paper...while my heart broke for the loss of your husband David and your friend Evelyn, it is you, the widow, I have felt I needed to reach out to."  Just wow is all I can say...wow at these HUGE gestures and wow at my new moniker...

No comments:

Post a Comment