Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, July 26, 2013

July 11th

Not sure what is happening down here babe, but I could sure use a break...And I wan you here with me, things really such.  And that's all I have to say about that...

Hi my David, another day done here.  spent the afternoon digging a 3 foot hole, cutting out roots and pulling out boulders so we could bury Jewlsie...not easy when it's 100 degrees out, but it's all said and done now.  Have I mentiond that I'm DONE?   Well, here is is incase I didn't yet...I"M DONNNNE!  No more, enough, enough, enough.  I'm DONE...D...O...N...E...Done.  There, I think thst should do it, don't you?!?

I miss you so much David, crying is giving me a headache and my heart is killing me, the pain is just too much sometimes.  Time for me to rest my head...I love you baby.  See you when I see you.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment