Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, July 26, 2013

July 24th

Today is going to be a good day...filled with sunshine, water, friends and laughter.  I hopw you and Evelyn will be near us and see that we are doing well, we are holding on and we are trying so very hard to turn lemons into lemonade.  There might not be any sugar in it yet but at least we're trying...

I love you my man...oh how I do.


Well your friend was inr are form today, did you hear him?  Did you see us?  God he made us laugh today.  David, you are so very missed.  Everything that we do every thing  that we say...you should be there.

It was a good day, I was happy, we all had fun.  And it ended with fireworks...how cool is that? Good night lover.  Be near me please

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment