Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, July 26, 2013

June 30th

Hi babe...another gathering...this one at the Allen's.  It's 'Family Portrait' day and I don't want to go, nor do I wasn to participate (said while stamping foot and jutting out bottom lip).  We were supposed to do this together and now you are missing...I am not ready to look at a picture of 'us' that doesn't have you in it. Judas Priest, now I am freaking crying again...UGGGGGH.

Oh, and I am happy to report...I just washed your car!  Yup, all by myself, I even shined the tires for you. wouldn't want to get bad gas mileage with a dirty car.  HA!

I miss busting you, so now I just make fun of the dog a lot.  Poor little critter.

I love you my David



My beautiful, sweet husband David...I made it through another day.  I cried my way through half and laughed my way through the rest.  God how you are missed.  GiGi and I miss you horribly David.  We can't imagine how we are supposed to go forward without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment