Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, July 26, 2013

July 9th

Another hot and sunny day greets me after another night of little sleep.  Hard night filled with 'the' visions and sounds that I so do not wish to revisit.  I keep trying to figure out what happened and how it turned so ugly so fast.  I see you and I can't reach you...I see you and I think this is ridiculous, just get out of there...I see you, and then I don't.  How the F am I supposed to goforward without you David, this is not what I signed up for, this is not what I want...I don't want this.  I signed up to be with you for the rest of our lives, I sugned up to take care of you and you me, I want to hold your hand and see your face and kiss your mouth.  I don't want this as it stands now.  This is just freaking wrong and I am not even a little bit happy...how am I supposed to live without you.  Damn Damn Damn.

Be near Josh love...he seems down today.  could be because GiGi went to a friends for a sleepover but still, he needs his Dad's hand on his shoulder.

I love you David, I love you so very much.  Please watch over us and help us through our personal nightmare.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment