Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, July 26, 2013

July13th

Morning my love...long sleepless night again.  soo much going on inside.  god how I wish you were here...you said you would be.  Guess it's not up to you though, is it?!?  

How is Evelyn?  Are you two together or have you gone separate ways?  Is Jewlsie okay, was she so happy to see her Daddy?  If you are with me always, like everyone says, does that mean when I'm in the bathroom too?  EEEEESH, I hope not.  LOL

I love you my husband, my boyfriend, my best friend.  I still replay in my mind all that we ever talked about and all the plans we made for our future...I think about it every day.  I try not to be sad, but sometimes I just can't help it...it's selfish really I guess.  I feel sad that I am alone now and that I no longer have plans for my future and everything we wished for is now just a memory...I'm very sad for me.  selfish, I know.

I love you baby.  Hug Eve and Jewels please.

No comments:

Post a Comment