Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, July 26, 2013

July 7th

Oh my sweet beautifulhusband...you so drove me nuts with your antics sometimes but I would give up both feet to have it all back.  Arkansas is so much harder that I thought it was going to be...Dad cried...and not at a kleenex commercial, he cried for you and for the pain of it all.  You were/are so very loved and appreciated by the Mayos, the impact you made on all our lives is huge and you should be proud.  All you ever hoped for was to be accepted and loved for who you are, well you found it with all of us and that makes me happy.  This place will never be the same without you, and neither will I.

Goodnight my David...I am shutting down early, dial up is too slow and my coping skills aren't what they used to be.  I hope you are here with us, watching and smiling at the kids, they are enjoying each other and I just cry watching them for the both of us.  Looking forward to the day the tears dry up I tell ya.  It is simply unbelievable.  

Love and miss you - Me

Evelyn's Page

Hi there Girlie...I watched the video of you, me and Kate today.  We had so much fun and I have decided that it is no coincidence that we all have that to turn to when we need to hear your voice and my David's voice.  I can't believe how lucky I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment