Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, June 21, 2013

June 13, 2013

Morning handsome...today is a big day in our house...it's GiGi's last day of 10th grade, can you believe it?  It's unbelievable to me.  Tomorrow she flies to Florida and the next day she boards the ship for the Caribbean for 7 days.  The house is going to be very quiet.  She's not doing too well babe, she needs her Dad back...the only one she has ever known.  she cries for you all the time, we both do.  I hope you will watch over her on the ship...keep her safe please.  I love you David.  xoxo

Well Gilly is gone babe...this was supposed to be our time together, just us.  Anyway, talked with Dad just now...he had a dream about you last night...a difficult one.  Anyway...I'm not doing too good without you and think I will call it a night.  I love you so very much my David.  Please be near me, I need to have you near me.  xoxo


Eve's Page

Thinking about you this morning...I'm very sad and I miss you Evelyn.  Feeling very messed up.  Goodnight sweet Evelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment