Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, June 21, 2013

June 20, 2013

Another day is here babe and I will spend it wrestling with the DMV...can't wait.  I believe this will be the last thing on the list to 'wrap up'...all the ends that were left loose, all the things to think about, all the things to change...I believe I have done it all.  Talk about an ordeal on top of an ordeal.  I hope you are happy with all that I have done, I hope you are proud of me,  and most of all I hope you know how very very much I love you.  I would do anything for you always.  xoxo


Photo: Off to sleep

Well my love...it is time for me to call it a day...I've been in a bad spot for hours and I need to end it on a high note.  HA  

I've just had the most wondrous of conversations with the most wondrous of people.  I get down on my knees and thank God for the.  You are gone and I am broken, but with them I just may become whole again.

Goodnight my most beautiful husband...tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment