Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, June 14, 2013

May 18, 2013

My wall Posts

My Dad bought me a power ball ticket...David and Evelyn work your magic please!!!  Pretty please with sugar on top!!!  Please, please, please, please...PLEASE.  There, I'm done. =)



Ever since I knew better, I have been the person that will let you cut in line, I have been the person who has paid your bill while you were still scrounging in your pocket/purse, I have been the person who jumps out in the pouring rain to walk you with my umbrella to your car...I have never, ever received anything for it, nor would I expect to.  It makes me feel good to be that kind of person.  

Anyone who knows David and I, knows he ALWAYS buys me flowers just because...like clockwork, when one bunch dies, he comes home with a new one.  

Today at Aldis I let a guy cut in line in front of me then I switched lines anyway...as i was putting all my items on the belt that guy came back into my line and handed me a bouquet of flowers and thanked me.  He has no idea what he did just then, I stood there with a tear pouring down my cheek because I believe David, in his way, just bought me flowers...I'm still speechless.




David's Page

Good morning my David...it is day 13 and it is no easier.  


Hi my David.  An emotional roller coaster kind of day, I'm feeling so incredibly lost and I miss you painfully.  I shopped for a few groceries and had an experience that left me dumb struck...I'm still shaking my head about it.  Yesterday I was thinking how I would never again have you to buy me flowers..and today some guy at the checkout bought me some as a thank you for letting him cut in front of me.  I know that was your HUGE way of giving me flowers one last time.  I love you so much David...I'm so heart broken...and that just doesn't come close to saying it.  I feel I'm losing serious ground here and now I'm getting sick.  My body feels like I have the flu, which I pray I don't.  Every skin cell, hair and bone in my body is killing me.  I'm going to bed, maybe I'll see you in my dreams.  Thank you for the flowers lover.




No comments:

Post a Comment