Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, June 14, 2013

May 17, 2013

Still can't see the reason.

The love of my life is now home with me where he belongs...might be time for a glass of wine.


David's Page

Hi my lover...Funeral Home just called, time for me to bring you home.  See you soon handsome.

Well my love...brought you home today.  It's Friday night...we usually have a glass of wine and talk and laugh and watch stupid t.v...a little different tonight, but I did my best.  I miss you fiercely and I have cried a lot.  I love you so very deeply and I will do my best to carry on.  Stay with me love, I need your help.


Eve's Page

Morning my friend...it's a beautiful, sunny day today...again.  Not quite feeling it, but I'm trying.  I'm so lost Eve...I don't know how to do this, and not sure I even want to.  xoxo for you and xoxo for my David.

No comments:

Post a Comment