Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, June 21, 2013

June 8, 2013

Hello my lover...I missed writing to you this morning.  It's been a very difficult weekend...Josh being here again is perfect, and at the same time it makes your absence that much more profound.  We made tacos for dinner and after preparing all the components...lettuce, cheese etc. GiGi and I just burst out crying...you are so desperately missed and so desperately loved that we just can't seem to get through the smallest thing without getting deeply sad.  I'm really struggling with this being real...I just can not wrap my brain around this as my new reality.  The pain is all consuming...I feel it begin in my core and radiate out to my skin...it is unlike anything I have ever felt in my life.  I love you my David...I love you very  very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment