Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The one

There is something to be said for a person who has spent most of his life wondering about you and looking for you.  That kind of connection,  that bond, that attraction, that love,  is something that just doesn't come around every day.

I had that...I had that person, I had that person who wondered and searched and loved me, even before he found me for a second time.  The boy I once knew who became the man I grew to know better than myself,  He loved me, he cherished me, he adored me. It is not something that I take lightly.  This man, whom I dated at 16, spent the next 27 years of his life trying to find out about me...the connection we made as kids grew with him over the years and at the end of the day it was always me that he wanted.  I had that...I had that person, until I didn't.

He was my one, and now he is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment