Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 6, 2013

Hello my love...I slept well, finally, and woke around 6.  My first thought each day is of you and that once again I have to face it without you, it makes me shake my head...maybe to dislodge that horrible thought and make way for the next one...who knows.  I have a plan today...I am going to come to that rock.  I have flip flopped back and forth on how to go about this...but in the end I have to do this on my own.  I hope I will find you there...you and Evelyn.  Watch out for me and protect me and keep me safe.  I will see you soon.

I did it babe (and Evelyn)...I came to the rock!  I walked the walk we took that day, each and every step.  I sat with EJ for a bit, I went in the place we had breakfast, I went to Eve's house, which now belongs to another lucky soul...and I met a new friend...Brenda Malloy, she insisted on walking with me and so I did have company.  I did great babe, hardly cried at all and I threw a pink rose for Eve and  red one for you my handsome!  Nothing was the same and I did not find you there, not Eve either, and that is okay.  There was no white, there was no thundering surf and there was no violent wind, EVERYTHING was different and that is good too.  I did it, I did it, I did it!  Phew...and now I am toasting myself with a martini...HA.  I love, adore, cherish, miss and love you some more.  -  Me

No comments:

Post a Comment