Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Saturday, June 29, 2013

June 27, 2013

Time for me to call it a day my lover...I think I have cried enough for a lifetime these past many weeks.  my brain doesn't work like it should and my eyes feel they are full of sand.  sleep doesn't come natural anymore but staying up is pointless.

My life is wrong now, nothing feels good, nothing seems important.  Going through the motions of living is getting heavy.  I need your help babe, I need you to show me the way...I need you back.


Eve's Page

I heard you laugh today, saw you smile...and there was light in your eyes.  I don't understand what has happened here, nothing makes any sense.  I'm so sorry you are gone.  My mind has been on a rewind for days and days and I'm just so tired.  I need you to help me Evelyn, I need you to tell me yo are okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment