Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 25, 2013

Good morning David...finally slept for a couple hours, eventually.  The heat has been incredible...Nathan stopped in for a few minutes on his way back home, he looks great, it has been a while since I'd seen him.

Talked with my folks, everyone is anxiously awaiting our arrival...and they can't wait to see Josh.  it will be good for him to get out of his room and out of his laptop.  It will be a long separation from his Mom though, so I hope he will be okay.

I don't feel well inside babe...having a hard time with the visions again...having a hard time with you being gone...having a hard time over Evelyn...I just don't feel like doing this anymore.

This day is done, I can go no further.  I love you and miss you too damn much.

No comments:

Post a Comment