Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21, 2013

Morning my love.  Another night of crappy sleep, I'm beginning to think this is another new normal for me...oh well.  Be near me today lover, I'm feeling your loss hard these days.  xoxo

Joshy said he couldn't come over this weekend...never said why though.  I had been contemplating telling him maybe to wait because he would have had to leave early anyway.  I will be leaving here early on Sunday morning to head back out to Rocky Neck once again...you see, Evelyn's family is planning a release ceremony for Eve's ashes.  I have gone round and round today about actually going, I want to, I'm just not sure I will hold up too well.  It will be a very surreal experience for sure.

Very lonely for you David.  My life has changed so drastically and so fast that I am unable to keep up.  I have 'managed' things, but I have not accepted or come to terms with this as forever.  I cry for you and I mourn for you every second of every minute of every hour of every day.  I am never going to get over this.  I'm done for today.






Eve's Page

Today is the first day of summer girlfriend...you were sooo looking forward to this season.  I hope in your new life everyday is as perfect as you could wish tit to be.  Love you Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment