Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Saturday, June 15, 2013

May 29, 2013

feeling very overwhelmed

I Wonder if People
Understand What it is to Miss You

It isn't about accepting that you are gone
I'm acutely aware that you are not here.
It isn't about moving on
I move forward but you are no further from my mind.
It isn't about forgetting you 
You are still the first thing I think about in the 
morning and the last thing at night.
It isn't about learning to not reach for the phone
I miss sharing my joys and sorrows with you.
It isn't about not feeling your loving arms hug me
I miss the intensity of your love.
It is about no longer sitting and talking
I miss hearing about your hopes and dreams
It is about thinking about you every day
I miss you every minute.

It is all of this times a million...it is a tight grip around my heart and lungs...it is a slow death of my soul.


And again the tears fall...I love you so very deeply my David.  Goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment