Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 3, 2013

In my world time has stopped, in my world it is the 5th of May and my life just stopped.  Obviously I understand that the moment I live in was 4 weeks ago, but that is just it...that is where I live, I am there on the rocks where I watched my life pass before my eyes.  I have not moved from that spot...time has not moved me.  I don't know what will, I don't know what will make time start back up for me.  I do things, I'm doing everything, I'm with our friends, I love them and I laugh with them and I cry with them...maybe it is each one of those moments that will make time begin again for me.  David Machado dammit, what the hell has happened here...what the hell has happened?  God I'm so in love with you, It's all just too much.  


Eve's Page

I'm still with you Evelyn, I have not left you.  I'm still standing right there with you.  Love and Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment