Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

May 12, 2013 - Mother's Day

Going to Cracker Barrel in Wrentham with Mom, Aunts and Daughter(s)...must eat!

Rough start today, couldn't breathe at all.  Ended up at Arianas in Norwood...a few bites of food and lots of laughter.  I love my family.

David's Page

Hi baby...couldn't breathe most of the morning...I've always heard of and talked about a broken heart, but I never really had one until now.  It's a pain like nothing I've ever felt...literally takes your breath away.  Things got better as the day went on and I even laughed some.  Sitting on the bed watching t.v. now, and CRACKING UP at our dear sweet Kate.  I miss you fiercely and still cannot accept that this is real.  Please stay with me baby...I can't bear for you to be completely gone from me.  I love you darling husband, and I hope to see you in my dreams.  Night babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment