Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, June 21, 2013

June 17, 2013

6 weeks. 

I slept...but fitfully, I slept...but alone, I slept...but with pain in my heart and a tear in my eye.  

I'm awake now...fitfully, alone, and with pain in my heart and tears in my eyes.  I don't even know where the tears come from anymore babe, I would think I'd be all tapped out.  It's worse now, all of it, not better...I am not getting better, I'm getting worse.  I don't know where you and Eve are and I can't stop reliving those horrible, frantic minutes.  Minutes...just minutes that changed everything.  I will never understand, and I will never get over this.  I miss you both so much and I want you back...but I know that I can't have you .  DAMN

I love you with all my whole heart baby, always and forever.  Almost time to get back in that damn bed...ugh.  I miss reaching over and holding your hand while I fall asleep, I miss everything about you.  God how I miss you.  tomorrow is another day...until then, goodnight.




Eve's Page

I love you Evelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment