Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, June 14, 2013

May 25, 2013

Hello my beautiful husband.  Another long day, but I made it through.  Kate came and we got out of the house for a while...Gillian too.  did you hear us laughing?  God I was laughing so hard, we all were, but G and I mostly...at Kate.  I am without a doubt a very lucky girl to have the friends that i have.  I thank God for them all  every day.  I am also now sporting a beautiful bracelet that states very clearly 'I Love David'...just in case you forget.  It is on the hand that leads from the rings you gave me straight to my heart.  I miss you my beautiful man, I cry for you, and I live for you.  Stay near me please...Good night and I will see you when I see you.  xoxo

Eve's Page

Still boggles my mind...I'm so utterly confused and heart broken and lost.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment