Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Saturday, June 8, 2013

About Me

My name is Kristen Mayo-Machado, I am 46 years old and I have 4 children...2 wondrous and amazing souls entrusted to me by God and 2 extraordinary souls entrusted to me by my husband.  I am just lucky that way!

I have started this blog as a way of coping...the events of my life are such that for years I have heard 'You have to write a book'...well I never have, but the most recent events have triggered me to write to my husband, which I do on his Facebook page.   Every day I post on his page, several times a day, and again I am hearing,  'You should write a book...', 'You should Blog'.  So here I am.

This Blog is my very personal journey through mourning the loss of my beautiful David and my dear friend Evelyn...you see I had the misfortune of watching them both drown.  It is a moment in time that has changed the make up of who I am, it is a moment in time that I live with every second of every minute of every hour of every day.  It is a moment that I live within...the sights, the sounds, the smells...which I cannot escape.  For this event I will finally do as suggested by so many throughout my lifetime...I will write.

I hope that with what I do here, with what I say, with the true raw emotions I feel...maybe someone somewhere will find some comfort to be able to cope with the war they wage.  I hope to someone else my pain and sorrow will ease their pain and sorrow.  I am doing this for me because I need to, I am doing this for you because I want to...so take from me what you will.

In life and in love I bid you peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment