Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, June 21, 2013

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the love of my life...all your kids loved you so very much David.  It won't be the same, but with your help I will do the best job that I can for them now.  I love you baby.

I said to Nate today...My arms are around you today my sweet boy.  Your Dad worshiped you.  Know he is with you forever in your memories and your heart.  I love you.

and I said to Josh today...Today is a tough day, I know.  Remember always that your Dad simply adored you Josh.  You held a very special place in his heart as the child most like him and he was so proud of that.  he will be with you always in your heart and looking back at you from the mirror.  I love you my sweet boy.

and I say to you today...I miss you my husband, my heart is broken.  Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment