Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

May 11, 2013 - Funeral Day

I want to wish, in advance, all my MOM friends a Happy Mothers Day tomorrow.  I had the good fortune of having the best Mother's Day ever last year with my girlies, Kate and Evelyn.  We drank, ate, laughed, drank and laughed some more...what an absolutely wonderful memory to have.  I am so thankful.




I am home from David's funeral now, and in this quiet moment I need need need to express from the core of my soul how truly thankful I am that I am alive and how very touched that I have such tremendous friends.  I have gone from wishing I had gone too, to being thankful that I didn't, and it is thankful that I didn't that I believe I will hold on to.  I am a broken woman right now having lost the love of my life but when he told me to get out I did...for our children.  

My friends, old, new, virtual have been what has gotten me through this.  I know everyone says this, but now I know why.  It honest to God is the love and support that carries you through.  My girlies...thank you thank you thank you.  I love you all so deeply, more now than ever and your husbands as well.  I'm sure David is smiling with pride for the family we have chosen and he can rest knowing that I have all of you around me...for that I am thankful.  Knowing he can be at peace.  

All of my Facebook friends, your kind words of support have kept me sane...at times I felt that if I turned off the laptop it would be like shutting myself away in a dark room all alone and it scared me, so I have kept myself logged in and I check regularly.  Thank you for providing light to my days.

Please keep praying for me, I have only just said my last goodbye to my love, as did our children...we still need lots of guidance and encouragement, but I wanted to thank you one and all. I think I have reached my limit...calling it a night...sweet dreams everyone.


David's Page

I love you baby and I miss you terribly.  I was just sitting here on the couch with Britt and Gigi and I noticed your wedding ring was not on my hand and I jumped up and said "Oh my God, where's David's ring?"  I scared the crap out of Brittney and she jumped up and she said "I saw it, I'll get it" and then ran for the bathroom to get it.  Gigi and I looked at each other and burst out laughing so hard for about 2 minutes...nerves and stress I believe...because poor Britt thought I was losing it.  I haven't laughed like that in ages...felt good.  Stay with me love..stay with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment