Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 2, 2013

Hello my love...spent the morning reading, cried and now time to get my ass in gear.  Kateness (Kate + cuteness = kateness) is dragging me to her house so we can swim, relax on the beach and kayak...the nerve of her!!!  Watch us babe...this should be funny.  I tried to hear your voice today on your cell phone, which I hadn't thought to do...but the company already disconnected the account.  Probably for the best, I would have lost it...I'm hanging on by a tenuous thread as it is.  I love  you my David.

OK...now listen...I know it was you...I know it was you that tipped me over in the kayak.  Just as I was starting to head to the 'dark side' thinking about the 'water' I suddenly end up down side up in it.  Yes it was funny, ok, wicked funny and yes it lightened the mood and yes, I thank you lover...you made me laugh at myself and I was able to continue on with my afternoon but not before you tipped me for a second time.  hehe I love you my handsome, beautiful, amazing, wonderful husband.  I love love love you so very much David.  Good night baby.

 Eve's Page

Did you see us?  Were you laughing?  I'm sure you were...we had a good day today, Kate and me.  Good night sister.  Hug my David for me please.  I heard your voice today my sister...your sweet sweet voice, can't believe I didn't think to try already.  God how you are missed Evelyn, I look at the pictures over and over and over and I just shake my head for the HUGE shame of it all.  I am a very lost soul these days.  I hope you are well, and I hope you are peaceful.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment