Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, June 21, 2013

June 11, 2013

Morning my David.  It's raining again today...I miss you so much and I need you to be near me love.  I miss your face and your voice and your scent, oh my God how I miss you.

You sir are the true love of my life.  The fact that you are not sitting next to me any longer is something I'm not sure I can come to grips with.  I miss you in a painful way and all I want to do is lay my cheek on yours and inhale.  Every time you shaved you came and laid your cheek on mine and I miss that so much.  I miss you my David...I am never going to be okay with this.  But fir tonight I am done, I can't think for another minute and I can't cry one more tear.  I love you baby, I hope you know just how much.  Be near me love...I miss you next to me when we sleep.  xoxo



Photo: Like and Share if you love someone who is brave! ~ The Breast Cancer Site
Then I must be Hercules
 

No comments:

Post a Comment