Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 4, 2013

Morning love...managed to sleep pretty good last night.  Still spent the morning crying though...I would figure at this point I would be all dried up.  hehe  I'm on my way out to stand at a copy machine for a while, then rewarding myself with some TJMaxx therapy.  I haven't been in there since last time with you, one of our favorite things to do together.  Here's to hoping I don't make a fool of myself...be with me babe.  i love you and I miss you painfully.

Okay, I'm really done with this now...I would like to be gently woken up for a redo because I'm getting ready to lay out flat on the floor and pitch a really big fit.  I absolutely need you back now...crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment