Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Saturday, June 15, 2013

May 30, 2013

GOD I hope this is how it is...


Photo: for you cousin & EVERYONE  missing you!!!


Hi lover...HUGE thunder and lightning storm last night...needless to say I was up most of the night again...sleeping seems to have left me.  I still shake my head a lot...clearing out the visions, clearing out the sounds.  Yet at the same time I can't stop looking at the pictures from that day...they make me feel like we are all still together, like you two will walk right out of them to stand with me again.  A girl can dream...Miss you baby, talk to you later.

I'm struggling today with the images of that day...all I can say is I am so very very sorry I couldn't help you...I tried, I tried so hard love...I'm so so sorry.  I miss you so freaking much.


I love you baby...calling it a night, it's all just been too much today.  Night lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment