Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Saturday, June 15, 2013

May 27, 2013

Morning my sunshine...obviously we aren't doing our 'annual' cookout today, but at lease we have memories of last years...


Want a burger with that dog...
The gang is getting together at the Allen's...you know Andy, always trying to commandeer everyone's time for his own personal needs.  HA (kidding of course).  I know you would be the first to sign up to help and Evelyn would be the second,  and would love every minute of it, maybe you guys will be there today.  It's hard being with the group without you, feels strange to me but I do it...I have to.  Watch over us and send us a sign...everyone has been looking.  I love you and I miss you...me

I missed you today...I cried for you today and I will miss you and cry for you again tomorrow...I love you so much David, I don't know what to do about it all.  I'm just so very heart broken.  Goodnight baby...

I can only hold on to this...

I'll Just Wait In Heaven

I'll just wait in heaven, 'Til we met again.
I know you miss me
Just remember I am free.
Free from pain and sorrow,
God's love fills each tomorrow.
My love's in your heart,
We'll never be apart.
Cherish the love we share.
Remember how much I care.
Someday we'll be together.
Because love lives forever!
So I'll just wait in heaven
'Till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment