Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

May 10, 2013 - Viewing Day

I'm hearing church bells ringing...I've lived here 2 years and I have NEVER heard church bells ringing.  I think David is saying good morning to me...

I think I did okay last night at Evelyn's viewing,  I tried incredibly hard not to fall apart, and I tried hard to comfort Evelyn's family.  I hope my words helped in some small way.  Tim was so so very brave, he did such an amazing job.  Evelyn did so good by him, he is a fine young man.


David's Page

Baby...I haven't seen you since Sunday and I know it won't really be you that I will see today, I have to remember that...I'm scared.  I'm so heartbroken you haven't had me with you all this time.  I'm so sorry for that, but you know you are all I think of and see when I open my eyes.  I miss you so much my sweet man.  Please stay with me, I finally found you to help me through the rest of my life...I no longer had to do it alone and now you are gone.  I just don't understand.

I'm on my way lover...I will see you soon...have I told you today that I love you?...well I do.  Thank you for finding me.

On Eve's Page

I saw you last night Evelyn...well not really, but I came and I hugged your beautiful boy for you and I told him and your family how very happy you were on Sunday and how much I love you and David loved you and  what a FANTASTIC life you had built for yourself...and I wore flip flops, jeans and an obnoxiously loud shirt...just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment