Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Thursday, June 13, 2013

May 13, 2013

No matter how much you don't want your eyes to open...they do.  Day 8


Eve's Page

I have been thinking about you non stop my sweet Evelyn...I can't seem to find words yet about the pain I feel for your loss.  I'm really quite messed up at the moment about what I witnessed that day and can't seem to ever catch my breath.  I hope you and my beautiful David are keeping each other company until we can all meet up again.  I miss him in an excruciating way. He is a fragile soul as I believe you were too.  Love each other and help each other in your new lives.  xoxoxo


David's Page

Hi my lover...Didn't do too much today besides going through files and papers...again.  i think I'm a little lost and overwhelmed.  Fell apart many times today, I'm really struggling with what I saw that day.  All I keep thinking is that I am so so very sorry I couldn't help you.  You know I would do anything for you and I just wasn't able to reach you.  I am thankful that I have none of this when I sleep.  I have not had a dream since this all happened...I will take that as a blessing. These visions and thoughts in the dark would be worse.  David, I want you to know that I simply adore you, goofy antics and all.  I am heartbroken and I miss your face, your voice and your smell...all clean and you.  Until you find me again.  -  your girl

No comments:

Post a Comment