Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Friday, June 21, 2013

June 10, 2013

Good morning lover...It seemed for a time that the visions had shifted a little further from my eyesight, but the past few days they have moved right back to the front.  Eyes open, eyes closed...it makes no difference.  They just won't quit.

Ah well...such is life now.  It was great having Josh here babe...did you watch over him?  The kids were all together most of the time, but Sunday was kind of dull for him.  You need to reach down and touch him, send him strength and love.  He needs his Dad.  I need his Dad too.  D you know hum much I love you?  I hope that you do.

I think I have hit a wall babe, I knew I would.  As broken as I have felt, it still has seemed similar to me being away from you in AT.  The overwhelming 'I can't breathe' feeling is back and I'm so excruciatingly lonely for you.  Moving about our home without you, sitting on the couch without you...eating alone, sleeping in our bed without you...it is all just too much for me to handle.  I cry so much and don't want to play this stupid game any more.  I want you back David, I want you back now...please.



Eve's Page

Hi there sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment