Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Facebook Posts to My Husband...

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

May 7, 2013

I opened my eyes today and you weren't there.  I can't breathe, I want you back right this freakin minute dammit.  They just talked of you on the news, oh God please make this go away.

I can't figure out why the hell I'm still breathing dammit.

I have many well wishers, love and kind words coming my way.  I appreciate them all more than you will ever know...I'm really not doing well at all so please don't be hurt if it feels like I don't answer, it is all I can do to breathe right now.  Just know I hear you and I thank you.

Ouch

When I stood down in the cove, hanging off the rock wall with my right leg stretched out toward David to grab...I believe it was him that I heard inside of me bellow 'get out now'...If I had not listened I would be gone too.  I believe that with his dying breath my David saved my life.  I love and miss him terribly, I will never be the same again.  I am beyond heartbroken, it seems that this much pain should cause death...crazy that one human being can tolerate this amount of pain.


On Eve's page

Evelyn...

No comments:

Post a Comment